Pet Pop Culture
I will post the answers later this week. Check back and see if you answered them correctly.
- Which award nominated kitty-classic was the title of the 1965 comedy film of the same name?
- Heard at sporting events across the country, this 2000 hit helped everyone get their tails wagging to the beat.
- Off the Honky chateau album, which fast-paced chart topper was the cat's meow in 1972?
- The cover of this iconic song, and the "gyrations' that went along with it, became a hit among teenagers in 1956.
- The 6th single from Rhythm Nation, this song title also doubles for bad luck among the superstitious.
- Released in 2008 and again in 2010, this song was featured on the debut album Lungs.
- Which folk rock tune with a meow mix of children's nursery rhyme lyrics topped the charts in 1974?
- This track, released in 1971, is about a nameless black Labrador that hung around a British recording studio.