Whiskers and Tails Pet Sitting - Quality Pet Care
My Blog

A Day and the Life of a Pet Sitter/Dog Walker

Day and Life of a Pet Sitter/Dog Walker

I love my job.  What job can be better than being a Pet Sitter/Dog Walker?

My day consists of visiting the most sweetest, intelligent, and fun clients.  I never have to worry about someone being rude to me or yelling at me just because they think I looked at them the wrong way.  Animals show nothing less than love and kindness. Sometimes, I will get a bark or a meow to let me know it is time to show them some more attention or they are hungry.

We are their voices. They cannot tell us when something is wrong. Nothing upsets me more, then when I hear or see a pet owner being cruel or yelling at their animals.  You have to remember, they are not humans, but precious animals.  They are domesticated and we need to be kind to them and treat them with the respect they deserve.

In my job, I get great daily exercise and fresh air.  Sometimes, my dog clients do walk me instead of me walking them.

I do not have to sit at a desk and watch my back end spread. Lol.  I can also where shorts and tennis shoes if I want.

There is nobody to report to except to myself and a daily pet report card to the pets owner.  I do not have a micro-managing boss (sometimes I can be a bit demanding on myself).

I do have a schedule and can never call out sick, but who would ever want to call out sick.  When you know you have these sweet animals waiting to see you, that is all of the motivation you need. They are waiting for me with joy in their little hearts and of course, they do have to go potty. Ha Ha Ha.

I love my business and I wouldn't trade it for any other job.  In fact, I enjoy being a pet sitter/dog walker so much, it doesn't even feel like work.

I hope you enjoyed reading this humorous Blog.

Whiskers and Tails is always on the job!

9 Comments to A Day and the Life of a Pet Sitter/Dog Walker:

Comments RSS
essay services reviews on Saturday, July 7, 2018 6:10 AM
Pottery is the craftsmanship in which you make the plan by utilizing the blend of the earth. You can for the most part observe the stoneware which is made by the pottery material. The outline of your earthenware production is great and looking snazzy. It is the excellence of the hand.
Reply to comment

syzpicharter.org on Saturday, April 27, 2019 10:43 AM
Powerful issues and more people don't an ideal pet keeping with preparing and superb saw proprietors dependably. I am utilizing them and mistaken assumptions more issues and rewards.
Reply to comment

custom essays online on Saturday, September 21, 2019 7:43 PM
A pet sitter or dog walker is like one of those dream jobs. You get to take care and play with adorable and cute dogs at least five times a week. It seems like there is no hardship at all. Mostly there isn't. But there are rare circumstances when pet sitters or dog walkers are placed in danger by the same animals they are taking care of for the day. This friend of mine had a cousin who worked part-time as a dog walker for an pet-sitting service. She was bitten by the dog she was walking multiple times and had to have 15 stitches all over her body. What was worst was that the service refused to pay for the medical bills, saying it is in the employment contract. This isn't right as we should also protect people who take care of our pets for us.
Reply to comment

http://www.ahorasemanal.es/ep on Thursday, December 12, 2019 2:06 AM
Reply to comment

http://a-vida-e-um-incentivo.blogspot.c on Thursday, December 12, 2019 2:07 AM
Reply to comment

https://investimonials.com/users/evajhubbard@wearpie.info.aspx on Thursday, December 19, 2019 2:29 AM
We still cannot quite believe that I should often be a kind of checking important points seen on your webblog. Our family and i also are sincerely thankful with regards to your generosity too as for giving me possibility pursue our chosen profession path. Wanted you important information I purchased within your web-site. https://investimonials.com/users/evajhubbard@wearpie.info.aspx
Reply to comment

http://www.3dbuzz.com/forum/members/532211-byrondwalls on Thursday, December 19, 2019 2:29 AM
You should take part in a tournament for starters of the finest blogs on the internet. I’ll recommend this blog! http://www.3dbuzz.com/forum/members/532211-byrondwalls
Reply to comment

gardenscape 2020 download on Tuesday, February 11, 2020 3:59 AM
he separated Gardenscapes from all other matching games while using all the content they had already built.
Reply to comment

best built-in microwave in india on Thursday, May 14, 2020 11:10 AM
Special features include popcorn, sensor warm-up, frozen pizza, meat, fish, frozen vegetables, fresh vegetables, frozen appetizer and defrost.
Reply to comment