Whiskers and Tails Pet Sitting - Quality Pet Care
My Blog

Valentine's Day Toxins for Pets

Valentine's Day is right around the corner and you would think that it a harmless enough holiday. Think again.

Here are a few dangerous and toxic things to watch out for:

• Roses.  Roses have thorns that can cut your pets mouth or paws.  If ingested, it can cause bowel obstruction.

• Chocolate.  Chocolate is very toxic and can poison your animal if they ingest a large amount. Especially, dark chocolate. Feed them a healthy treat instead.

• Xylitol.  This is a commonly used sugar substitute.  It can be used alone or in combination with other sweetness.  Found in frostings, cookie sprinkles, and etc.

8 Comments to Valentine's Day Toxins for Pets:

Comments RSS
4564 on Friday, December 22, 2017 12:47 AM
6546
Reply to comment

top cv writing services on Sunday, December 16, 2018 9:37 PM
I really love Valentines day! For me, it is just the best season to be clingy and affectionate. During normal days, my boyfriend would always say that I am way too clingy. People would also look at us differently. However, during Valentines, everyone is just as clingy as I am. I really love the mood that everyone has during Valentines. Everyone is just blushing and just strolling around with their partners. I am so happy to have an amazing boyfriend during the Valentines.

aussie assignment writingservice on Saturday, December 23, 2017 3:01 AM
Velentine's day toxins for pets few dangerous and toxic things to watch out for for the more topics with this whiskersandtailspetsitting site. All are using this blog for sharing about commonly used sugar substitute and obstruction.
Reply to comment

quickbooks support number on Monday, July 09, 2018 11:23 PM
it is the site to use for quickbooks help support and it is good for business work and in this the user try to use and get experience.
Reply to comment

d on Friday, December 14, 2018 2:44 AM
d
Reply to comment

tanie repliki zegarków rolex on Monday, December 24, 2018 7:21 PM
They're really convincing and can definitely work.
Reply to comment

parajumpers parka for sale on Sunday, December 30, 2018 6:18 AM
This was the most enjoyable event of life.link
Reply to comment

uk replica christian louboutin on Friday, March 29, 2019 5:11 AM
I am very lucky because my dad was able to take over the wheels and avoid the car.
Reply to comment