Valentine's Day is right around the corner and you would think that it a harmless enough holiday. Think again.
Here are a few dangerous and toxic things to watch out for:
- Roses. Roses have thorns that can cut your pets mouth or paws. If ingested, it can cause bowel obstruction.
- Chocolate. Chocolate is very toxic and can poison your animal if they ingest a large amount. Especially, dark chocolate. Feed them a healthy treat instead.
- Xylitol. This is a commonly used sugar substitute. It can be used alone or in combination with other sweetness. Found in frostings, cookie sprinkles, and etc.