Pet Pop Culture
- Which award nominatedkitty-classic was the title of the 1965 comedy film of the same name?
- Heard at sporting eventsacross the country, this 2000 hit helped everyone get their tails wagging to the beat.
- Off the Honky chateau album, which fast-paced chart topper was the cat's meow in 1972?
- The cover of this iconic song, and the "gyrations' that went along with it, became a hit among teenagers in 1956.
- The 6th single from Rhythm Nation, this song title also doubles for bad luck among the superstitious.